Deputyship & Court Protection Applications

Deputyship & Court of Protection Applications

Deputyship: Planning for the futureDeputyship

When a relative or friend has lost the capacity to make decisions for themselves, without having made an LPA or an Enduring Power of Attorney, it may be necessary to access their money in order to sort out their financial affairs.

The Deputy can be any person who wishes to take on the role to act in the best interest of the person who has lost capacity. If there is no one willing or able to take on that role a professional Deputy can be appointed.

Our solicitors are experienced in this area and have acted as the Deputy for a number of clients.


Call Gordon Dean Solicitors on 01603 767671 or contact us for more information.

Gordon Dean Solicitors 4.9 out of 5 based on 8 user reviews.

See more Reviews of Gordon Dean Solicitors